Are you a student from a rural area? Please read about interesting stories and experiences below on how to navigate the university environment as experienced by students who come from the rural areas.
For more information on this project and topic, please click HERE.
You can choose to read the stories below in English, IsiZulu, Afrikaans, SeSotho, Sepedi, Tsonga, IsiXhosa, Tswana, and Venda (Please scroll down to find other languages).
- English: Going to University
2. IsiZulu: Ukuya Enyuvesi
3. Afrikaans: Om Universiteit Toe Te Gaan
4. SeSotho: Ho Ya Univesithi
5. Sepedi: Go Ya Yunibesithi
6. Tsonga: Ku Ya Eyunivhesiti
7. Tswana: Go Ya Kwa Yunibesiti
8. Venda: U Ya Yunivesithi
9. IsiXhosa: Indlela Eya Eyinivesithi